Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lets mix it up

I've really been doing better at blogging about every mundane thing going on in my life.  (When I have more time I'll tell you why I will now be learning how to shoot a gun...)  I know you loyal blog stalkers have appreciated it.  (& I appreciate your comments...)

I want to do another question & answer post.  I know I tell you stalkers wayyyy more than you could ever wanna know, but Ginmommy asked me, "Why do you call B-rad Princess?"  
I just figured it was understood........ aren't ya'll all up in my head?

So here we go, ask me anything.  I'm easily embarrassed, not easily offended so nothing is off limits.  I don't know if you will be able to think of anything because my blog is an open book, but we'll give it a shot! 
 If I don't know the answer, I'll make something up...

(And if you wanna know why B-rad is called Princess, please ask!)


11 comments:

ginmommy said...

I now know why you call him princess, so I wont ask that one. I have to admit I feel like I know most everything now....1) I know your general problem with kids, but do you EVER have even the slightest regret in not having kids, or are you 100% good with it? 2) Do you wish you could live in the city? 3) Have you always loved purple? 4) After purple what do you like? 5) For the love of all that is holy, why don't you like Christmas music?? :-)

Jami said...

I like all of Gretchen's questions. If you could do anything you wanted, career wise, what would it be?

Amanda Brady said...

I want to play! How did you and your husband meet?

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I know you've never wanted kids but what about Brad? When and how did you finally decide that you wouldn't have any? I think that would be a big decision.

Granny G said...

Oh my! Jaime, you asked for it! :)

Jaime Mac said...

HAHAHA, Marcia! Yes, I KNEW there would be questions about kids! You poor people just can't fathom my decision, huh?! All will be revealed... ;)
I like JLL's question too!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Nope. Can't fathom it! Why wouldn't you want to live in my craziness! Hahahahaha! Jk!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

when r u going to answer them?:-)

Jaime Mac said...

I'm hoping to answer by the beginning of the week. I want to give all the stalkers who don't stalk as often as some of you (& I heart you for it!...) to think of some juicy questions...un-kid related! Sheesh!
I have the big McAfee Christmas tomorrow & Erin & her fam are home this weekend too & we'll do Christmas with B-rad's brothers fam Sunday. I'm a busy chick... can you imagine how much kids would mess that up?! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

touche jaime touche!!! ha ha ha ha ha!

The Utley Crew said...

Very interested in reading this post.... :)