Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cole turns 7!!

Our nephew, Cole, turned 7 on Sunday. They had a little party for him @ the lake & since we were @ the track, we decided take him his gift when we got home that night.We got him a remote control motorcycle. Kinda fitting, huh?!Him & Uncle Brad played w/ it...and crashed it, of course.Cole wanted to have a party @ Chuck E Cheese, so they invited us there tonight for pizza & cake. Brad & I got there after everyone else & ya know how they stamp you w/ your kids so no one gets out w/ someone elses kids? Well, they stamped our hands too. I asked the chick if that's because she didn't want US to get seperated. But she didn't think it was very funny...
For some reason, Madelyn does NOT like her Uncle Brad. She started crying as soon as he started talking to her. And I thought it was hilarious!I am a loser & didn't charge my camera so the battery was dead before we even got started. I had to rely on my good 'ole Blackberry for pictures. Boy, you can tell a BIG difference in the quality of the pics!
Erin was kickin' it back to her high school days on the basketball team!Brad's face here cracks.me.up. He kept playing this game where you have to thread a little metal thing through a track w/out touching the edges. If you make it to the top, you get 10 tickets. He was racking them up. He played it so much he ran it out of tickets.
When I told Cole Uncle Brad was going to give him his tickets, he was very interested in the tickets Brad was collecting. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little concerned about the germ fest we were right smack in the middle of. Seriously? Have you ever thought about how many cooties are on all those machines? [shiver]

Madelyn wasn't having much of anything. She kept saying, "no, no, no" the whole time she was on this ride!
Cole & I played air hockey.
Brad showing off all his tickets. He won 340 total (I contributed too, but only probably 20...).
Thanks for letting us tag along to the party!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i better not tell sam you were there. he has been begging to go. we just haven't taken the time. we are usually on veteran's parkway and don't want to go to lewis and clark. i know it's not far. you couldn't have taken him. he could have been your "kid"!