Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've created monsters!

These are our cats, Sparky & Sonny. They are both strays that came to the house & I fed them, so, duh! they stayed. When it gets really cold, I let them in the basement because I feel so bad for them being out in the cold. Granted, the basement is not WARM, but it's warmer than the bitter cold & they're out of the wind. Well...Sonny had some sort of tumor on his back leg. I took him to the vet & they had to surgically remove it. So, $200 later, Sonny could NOT go outside for 10 days. He had to wear a plastic ring around his head (which was sad, but hilarious) so I felt bad & I would let them in the house w/ me @ night. He decided he really thought my bed was comfy, so that's where he'd hang out. The problem is, they're both black, like solid black & I'm a bad kitty mommy & can't tell them apart! I can once they're close because Sonny's bigger than Sparky & his hair is softer, plus, Sonny has a 6" place on his back leg where the hair hasn't grown back yet from his surgery. It's gonna get tough once that grows back! Now that it's getting warmer, they DO NOT want to go back outside! Weird huh?! So now it's a fight w/ them when I leave in my car in the mornings, they try to bum rush me & run into the garage & have to get out of the car & pry them kicking & screaming to go back outside. I try to reason w/ them, but it's not really working very well!
This is the life! Sonny is against my pillow & Sparky's @ the foot of the bed.






Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?! (I think this is Sparky?!)









This is the beginning of a cat fight...on my bed! Sparky is the aggressor, he's getting ready to attack!





The one in the front is Sonny. See the bald spot on his back leg?!










This is what happens when I try to get them to go out in the morning, they ignore me. C'mon Sonny, it's time to go out...Sonny? Hello?






XOXO-
Jaime Mac


No comments: