Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm ba-ack!

B-rad & I have been gone for a week...to lands far, far away.
And THIS is how we got there... Oh yea, we went on a cruise!
We visited 3 different uhm - countries? Continents? Islands? I don't know what ya call them! And I don't have time to go through all 289 pictures...
I just wanted to give you a little teaser of all our fun...
I've got a choked full dvr that's calling my name...
so stay tuned & I will inundate you with all the fun in the sun/humidity curling my hair fun we had...
in the coming days.
Don't hate us (too) much just yet. It wasn't all sunshine & daisies...
We had some rough seas...
And the boat moved... a LOT!
Like I said, a girls got her priorities: #1-DVR catch up. #2-Sleep catch up. #3-Laundry catch up. #4-More sleep catch up. #5-Quit feeling like I'm moving on a giant ship catch up.
I've got a full week coming up too...so that will not help the cause. I'll work on my pics when I can & make you all super jealous that I was in the Caribbean when it was snowy, cold & 9 degrees here. Just sayin'...

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I can't wait and I was all worried about you! Geesh! :)

Jami said...

When I got your Words with Friends notification today I thought to myself "She's Ba-ack!!!

Dan and Denise said...

I'm on the edge of my seat!