Saturday, September 29, 2012

Public service

You stalkers know I'm all about educating you because I'm a giver.  And once again, I have un-selfishlessly found an resolution to a problem that plagues us you from time to time.

Remember last week when I showed you all those super cute pics of me & Butterfly?  (Like you could forget?)  Some of them were turned sideways & I could NOT for the life of me figure out how to make them the right way.
WELL.  When I was doing my Flashback Birthday post, they did it again.  And I am not sorry, but I can't have all my our cuteness screwed up by sideways pics.  

So I put on my google investigator hat & found out how to fix it:
This chick is a genius.  AND.IT.WORKS.
I'm not gonna lie - it's a bit extensive what you have to do.  But if you are a committed blogger like myself, it will be worth it.  If you're not committed, leave your pics sideways...we'll all just quit reading....

My suggestion is to open the instructions about in a new tab (I hope I haven't confused anyone...)so you can flip back & forth between the work you're doing & her step by step instructions.  (All you have to do is roll your mouse over the link, right click & say, "open link in new tab".  Easy breezy...)

Sideways sleepers from last week...
Again - I leave you with the best part of moms day...turned the right way...


1 comment:

ginmommy said...

You're so smart! :)