Friday, August 17, 2012

Quantity not quality

At the beginning of the year, Ginmommy did a post about how many times she blogged in 2011.  And then she mentioned something about it at the Adult blogger date.  For some reason I had it in the back of my mind that we were all going to see kinda like a competition but not really who blogged the most this year.  
Weird, I know...

In my quest NOT to die at work from boredom - I decided to see who has the most posts so far...

Ginmommy has done 146 posts.... Tracey's posted 89 times.  JLL - you've done 125.  Denise you're at a whopping 152.  And me?  Well, I'm at a measly 64.  64?  Really?    
And drum roll please - Alicia hyped up on energy & carrots McAfee has posted 350 (gulp) times.  OH.MY.WORD.

And I got to thinking about my posts.  I talk a lot.  I don't deny it.  But here's one of my problem:  My posts are LONG & DRAWN out.  It takes some of you days to read them.  

Since I'm the biggest loser right now I am sad.  I don't like to lose.  So, from now on - you will be getting shorter posts.  If I can censor myself & lets all be honest - we know I can't.  

It's allll about quantity, people.  If we're I'm gonna catch Alicia - I've gotta up my game... 
You better get ready for some riveting jewelry show posts.... some posts about our cat.... more posts about me dying at work... I'm sure B-rad will do something I can talk about.... I just gotta keep 'em short & keep 'em coming.  Aren't you lucky stalkers?

5 comments:

ginmommy said...

Game on sista!!!!

Kiersten Hoehn said...

When's the next blog off? I think we should do one about our favorite memory from high school!

Jami said...

125, really? That is nothing!!! At least compared to 2010 for me.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Good luck with that! It's hard to keep up with me. I've been told more than once that I'm exhausting! ha! :)

Tracey said...

Alicia is an over achiever. ;)