Since you stalkers just LOVE hearing from me & because I need to start high tailing into overdrive to win the blogging contest - I've decided to start a new series just for you not for me.
I think it's safe to say that if you have read my blog for like 5 minutes - you know I have opinions...about everything. And usually I have no problem stating what they are. And since I you think I'm hilarious.... we're gonna give it a shot.
The name of the series is still up for discussion....I picked 'musings' because it starts with an 'm' like Mac. Compelling...I know. But if you have ideas for when my blood pressure starts to boil & I have to vent what to call my gems of knowledge, please - let me know. I will totally tell you if it sucks.
First - let me talk again about our Vegas trip. We're going to see an over-priced concert - you know this already. However - did you ALSO know who ELSE is going to be performing...again...during the same time frame we're going back?
UH, yea. She's gonna be there the same time Faith is. Maybe Celine was feeling a little left out? Maybe she needed to start selling her own over-priced tickets again? Either way, this bitch is KILLING me....
B-rad got an email from Ticketmaster about pre-sales for this concert like the SAME DAY I dropped the price of a small country on Faith Hill tickets. I nearly died. To make matters worse, I spent most the evening trying to convince myself it's the SAME show we already saw while B-rad kept saying, "You know you want to see her again. You KNOW you're gonna buy tickets." Yea - I hate him.
I ended the conversation with, "NO I'M NOT! It's the SAME show we already saw...that's what I'm telling myself so there!" & slammed the bedroom door.
Very adult of me, I know...

3 comments:
SO? Are you really NOT going to see Celine?
You aren't going to see Celine? Isn't that kind of sacreligious??
OMG would you two stop?! NO, I'm NOT buying tickets...no, I'm NOT buying tickets. Here we go again - I've gotta repeat it to myself over & over! :)
Post a Comment