Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Your wish is my command

After my recent re-decoration post, you had many comments & questions.  And lets be honest - I love it.   And since I love it so much, I will give in to your comment wonderings.

Denise wondered if the candle thingy on the table would look better without the big stick ball?  So-here it is.  I think yes.  (good thing I left the tag on it...)
 And by an overwhelming majority-the stick fiasco thingy was not a huge hit.  Ginmommy wanted to know what my other option was & you guys could vote. 

Here it is.  I have no clue what they are or what they're called.  I just know I walked past them in Hobby Lobby this weekend & liked them.  Sadly, it was not the week for them to be 50% off.  (You know that's what Hobby Lobby does, right?  They put certain things on sale one week & the next week the other stuff?  It's craziness...)  I went back last night to pick them up when they were 1/2 off (holla!), but again, I left the tags on them...just in case.  What do ya think of this?  Better?  Worse?  Yay?  Nay?

And yes, the tractors are a must on top of the entertainment center. B-rad really doesn't care what I do in the house - but this he cares about.   I'm working on an idea to give them some elevation & maybe put them at different heights...stay tuned for that...

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Yes, I like those much better than that stick thing. My vote....take the tags off and keep them! :)

Dan and Denise said...

I like the candle plate better without the big stick ball.

I also like the vases on top of the entertainment center better than the stick-thingy. I agree with Alicia. Take the tags off.

ginmommy said...

I'm with the majority! Keep those and not the stick thingy.

Tracey said...

Like the vases :)