Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm ready - I think...

I worked on getting all my jewelry stuff situated this weekend. This is the free jewelry I received for hosting the show. I got 21 pieces! So I had to tag everything & get it all organized. This hot mess of jewelry...
turned into this...
and this.
Then I moved on to the boxes to use for explaining the hostess benefits & to play "deal or no deal" with. There are prizes in EVERY box. I also tied the freakin' ribbons on every.single.box.
My cheat sheets are also done & numbered & securely attached together.
Now, all I need is the 1st show under my belt & I'll be set! I know some of my loyal blog readers will be there. And I know several of them are teachers. And a couple of little birdies told me teachers don't listen. So I'm up for the challenge!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

you'll be great!!

the lewis gang said...

i'll do my best to be a good listener!

Dan and Denise said...

It's true, Jaime. Teachers are horrible listeners; it's embarrassing. We'll be good for you though.