Those thorns are really sharp. My arms look like I've become a cutter!
I have 2 of them & this is how much stuff I was able to remove. I need to cut some more back, but the trunks are SO thick that my wussy little pruning shears can't touch 'em. Brad's gonna have to get a saw or chainsaw or something!
And like any self-respecting Country bumpkin, I took my trash & put it in a hole in the field. You didn't really think I'd bag it all up & set it out for the garbage did ya?
The cats weren't real interested in helping me.
Then I saw THIS! I guess I got what I asked for. I snatched that thing down & will put up my "spring" themed one when it gets a little warmer!
Brad called & wanted me to meet them @ Culvers to get some lunch. I had already eaten so I just sat w/ them & then ate some ice cream!
1 comment:
THINK!!!! We don't think we know!! You better recognize!!!
Post a Comment