Oh ya'll, I have been sick... like seriously "I wanna die" sick. I wish I could blame the death sickness on the lack of blog updates but I can't. I have some things ready to post & was ready to do it on Monday & then I was all like, "I'm dying" & it got delayed....
Ya'll know mom makes me lunch everyday. And one of my favorite things is "bacon, egg & cheese sandwich" day. YUM. When I got there Monday, I could smell the bacon...& it just didn't smell 'good'. I barely ate my sandwich & went back to work REEKING of bacon.
While I sat at my desk smelling continuous bacon..I started to feel nauseous. I wanted to leave work, but the Kubota audit guy was there & I am the lucky gal who gets to deal with THAT. 3 hours later, I said, "Listen dude. I HAVE to leave. I am going to be sick."
And with that - I left work. I got home & ripped all my clothes off & pulled my hair away from me to get the bacon smell AWAY. I laid in bed after vomiting round #1. Awesome. Ya'll, not to be gross, but it was seriously disgusting. Thank GOD I'm blind without my glasses so I could not see what I was puking...only the brown, rancid color. UGH. I had to flush between pukes because the smell made me MORE nauseous.
I called B-rad to have him bring me crackers & Sprite. He was really good about getting me drinks & a cold washcloth to put on my head. However, B-rad doesn't do vomit.... he kept his distance by saying, "I'm going to play games, text me if you need me..."
The nauseousness didn't stop at just the bacon smell. I was watching "Reba" & Barbara Jean made a comment about how she won a contest putting 7 eggs in her mouth... CUE THE VOMIT.
Later in the evening I decided to take my temperature & I smelled B-rad's dinner for the evening - pizza. CUE THE VOMIT again. That was 4 times in 4 hours. What a record, huh?
I texted Shauna to tell her about the latest puking incident (because she like totally cares...) & said, "Good Lord, Kill me!" She called me & said, "I'm coming over & bringing you some phinagrin" (I have no clue how to spell that?!) I knew it would pay off to be her friend someday...
After I was nicely medicated, I slept the entire night. I woke up at 7:45 to call into work, took another pill & off to lullaby land I went. I woke up at 1:30 when B-rad called me because I hadn't answered his 'how are you feeling' 'are you ok' texts & he was afraid I was dead.
I'm sure you all are thinking, "Oh Jaime Mac is preggers." Ok, BITE YOUR TONGUES. I happened to catch a stomach bug from a girl here at work. Now, my sister in law, Lora, is feeling bad. SO THERE. I'm back at work today & feeling much better but very, VERY tired & achy. In celebration of escaping deaths door, I promise I will work on a blog post...eventually...
6 comments:
I'm so glad you didn't die! Seriously, throwing up, is the WORST! Feel better!!
That sucks!! I am glad you are better!!! We will patiently....I've been so patient, ya know!
I have to admit that when you were describing it (GROSS, BTW), I totally thought it sounded like being preggo rather than a bug. But, okay, you convinced me! ;)
Oh, and, glad you are better. Hope you continue to recover quickly!!
Glad you are better!
I have to admit my first thought was pregnancy. Glad you are feeling better. G is right, throwing up is the worst, I think I would chose death.
Post a Comment